So, isn’t it something that my birthday post also happened to be my 100th post here on LBE?! This calls for a celebration!
Go out and be as extraordinary as me, by:
- High-fiving strangers
- High-fiving anyone, really
- Buying a party hat, or hat of some sort that you can party in
- Learn some fun sayings in a different language that you can yell to the world, such as: Ich bin eine Katze (I am a cat) or Blumenkohl mag Tanzen (Cauliflower likes to dance…you didn’t know?)
- Make a ton of dessert and invite a bunch of people over to eat it
- Start naming inanimate objects, to feel closer to your possessions (I think I’ve named my guitar Elsa and for some reason I started calling the trumpet I’m borrowing Heiko)
- Create art as surprise gifts for people
- Then mail your art to them so it’s even more surprising!
- Do some yoga and meditation to get inner peace up in yo’ noodle.
- Don’t try to talk ghetto/gangsta
- Listen to unnecessarily loud music and dance around (with your cauliflower)
- Write a celebratory post on your blog that doesn’t make much sense for no reason but to celebrate!
Thanks for reading me and pretending that I’m hilarious. I will continue to believe that I am hilarious anyway. 100 posts is FLIPPIN’ SWEET, to quote Napoleon Dynamite, my hero. It’s a BFD that I shall milk until school starts next week… maybe after then, we’ll see how long my party senses are tingling.